A rewarding experience awaits you!
- Become part of a diverse group of people who share common goals to end inequality, and sexual violence;
- Help create publications to raise awareness about sexual violence;
- Help in fundraising activities;
- Become a volunteer on the Crisis Line;
- Sit on the Board of Directors;
- Take part in Sexual Violence Awareness Week events;
- And more!
Some of the volunteer opportunities we offer:
CRISIS LINE VOLUNTEER
Serving as a crisis support volunteer is a very challenging, but rewarding experience. Volunteers must be willing to undergo training to serve in a crisis support capacity. A significant time commitment is required. A minimum one year commitment is required for crisis volunteers. Crisis Volunteers must undergo an application and screening process. A certificate of conduct is required.
This group encourages men to get involved with the Centre and provides a forum to come together to share ideas and perspectives about anti-sexual violence efforts. Please call the office at 747-7757 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLUNTARY BOARD MEMBER
Collective members (current NLSACPC volunteers) who sit on the Board of Directors are required to commit to at least 2 years of service. Serving as a director requires a moderate to significant time investment. Board Volunteers must undergo an application and screening process. A certificate of conduct is required.
For more information on how to get involved, call the Centre at 747-7757 or email email@example.com